The Marley Flow Control ADVANTAGE revolves around our ability to provide authorised OEM representation for the largest range of evaporative cooling equipment (CTI Certified) available from any supplier in the world. We offer “best practice” solutions to parties at all levels within and between organizations and work with corporate management, design engineers, project managers, supervisors and maintenance personnel to provide an integrated approach that minimises risk and maximises returns for all concerned.
- Engineering design, support and review
- Equipment specification and supply
- Site Installation, demolition and project management
- Equipment repair and refurbishment
- Facilities maintenance
Benefits of working with us
- Australian owned business – familiar with and focussed on local industry requirements
- Specialised and highly trained installation and maintenance teams
- Quality Assurance system complying with ISO 9001:2000 Standard
- Accredited to Australian Standards for Contractor OHS procedures, insurance coverage and industry licences
- Mobile workforce with a modern vehicle fleet
- Highly responsive to client’s needs
- Willingness to work within pre-determined budgets
- Innovative Engineering solutions
- Over 100 years combined expertise
- Coverage throughout Eastern Australia and New Zealand.
Additionally, Marley Flow Control considers the client’s overall needs and requirements to provide the most economic approach to cooling tower supply and maintenance. This combines strategies to assess full system design as well as a commitment to up front planning and a phased approach to installation and demolition.